What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the websites visited send to the devices, where they are stored and relayed once the user visits the website again.
Cookies may perform different functions and have got different features. Cookies can be used by Data Controller either by Third Parties.
Here below you’ll find all the informations related to cookies used by the present website, together with the instructions which will help you to manage your cookies preferences.
For more information about cookies please have a look to allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by the present website
1. Technical cookies that don’t require user consent
1. Technical cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the website and for the provision of the service:
- PHPSESSID (Technical session cookie) Used to identify current session
- Resolution (Technical session cookie) Used to identify browser resolution and to allow a better website content visualization
2. Cookies used in order to save the User’s preferences and to optimize functions:
- displayCookiesBar(Technical session cookie)Used to collect user preferences about cookie – cookie consent to avoid further visualizations of cookie banner
3. Statistic cookies used directly from Data Controller in order to collect aggregate informations:
- Google AnalyticsThird part (Google) Techinal – session cookieStatistic service (User Data not profiled: without track user IP address)
All technical cookies do not require user’s consent, this is why they are install automatically following the user access to the website.
2. Cookie that require user’s consent
All cookies different from technical cookies above mentioned are installed / activate only after user prior express consent to be released on the first visit on the website. The consent may be expressed in general manner, by interact with cookie banner, according to the different modality explained in the banner (e.g. by click on OK button or X banner; by continuing the visit on the website, by scrolling down or link); otherwise the consent may be supplied / not supplied in a selective way, following the modalities below. Your consent will track in occasion of different and future website visits. User have, in any case, the right to rovoke – at all or partially - your expressed consent.
Social Network Cookie
- Youtube (Third Part (YouTube) profiling cookie)To collect users’ behaviour and setting (i.e. audio volume)through the display of video
Remember that you can manage your cookies preferences through browser setting
If you don’t know type / version of your browser, please click on “help” button, in the up right corner of this window. Here you’ll find all the necessary informations.
If you know the type/version of your browser please click on the correspondent link below to access the cookies managing page.
For further informations please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.